DeathTechScreamDeathTechScream

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I'm the 133,337 viewer to have been click baited... Actually, I watched this video as 8th on the list of 2016 greatest videos of the year, and I agree it is best of the year. Probably not 8th, 3rd or 4th maybe, but not 8th.

ApexxWolf responds:

Haha, thank you very much :P

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Friggin amazing

Name pops up and instantly i think, "oh this is how he's gonna die." But then some crazy unexpected flip or something turns the action into something so much better. First anything to go into my favorites list.

Blackmarket Blackmarket

The game is really good, the only PROBLEM I have with it is that I've been playing this game for about two weeks now. (yes, you've caught my attention for that long) The problem comes when you are between Plat III and Platinum Master. First of all, the extra X25 of plat master isn't enough of a reward to warrant my soft reset again, and secondly, 5 Million experience is too much to obtain to continue. The cap comes pretty much when I am at 1 Trillion per second in drugs and I have all but three (two drug prestige rewards and one shoot reward) prestige rewards left.

In order for me to continue playing, I will have to wait weeks, if not months to upgrade drugs very slowly and wait for my cash to build back up before I am able to achieve legendary dealer at 17.5 experience.

I really do like the game and it had me hooked for a good while, but I guess Plat III is where I end.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

100 levels and I'm done, I swear... okay, just one more wave.

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

That was by far, the most disturbing game i have ever played. It wouldn't be so bad if the psycology of the game wasn't so accurate. I truely do hope that the creator of this game didnt have to grow up under these conditions. This is the saddest, most dreadful, sorrow feeling game ive ever touched.

DJ Kanis-Max's Theme[Original] DJ Kanis-Max's Theme[Original]

yup

the song is amazing, up until.. well you know. Its off key at 2:15, other than that, it was a great composition.

DjKanis responds:

Thanks a lot!

AIG- Don't Leave Me AIG- Don't Leave Me

eh,

If you get past the first minute, its not that bad at all. good job.

DDgeek84 responds:

Touche, sir. But I do think the last part could've been better....

LoZ Mabe Village[REMIX] LoZ Mabe Village[REMIX]

very good

I like this a lot, as a matter of fact, I have nothing negative to say about it.

DjKanis responds: