DeathTechScreamDeathTechScream

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

DJ Kanis-Max's Theme[Original] DJ Kanis-Max's Theme[Original]

yup

the song is amazing, up until.. well you know. Its off key at 2:15, other than that, it was a great composition.

DjKanis responds:

Thanks a lot!

AIG- Don't Leave Me AIG- Don't Leave Me

eh,

If you get past the first minute, its not that bad at all. good job.

DDgeek84 responds:

Touche, sir. But I do think the last part could've been better....

LoZ Mabe Village[REMIX] LoZ Mabe Village[REMIX]

very good

I like this a lot, as a matter of fact, I have nothing negative to say about it.

DjKanis responds:

Sweet, thanks a lot!

Tetris Theme Redone (Xarosas) Tetris Theme Redone (Xarosas)

definitely like,

my fav song from tetris

lol same here ^-^

The Things I Do At 5am The Things I Do At 5am

yup

this one is pretty awesome, its peaceful. nice mids and highs.

Thx DTS i appreciate it.
I've noticed how some of my songs had a darker feel to them so i felt like a change of pace...
Well untill next time
I'll see u on the audio portal!

Repetitive Piano Repetitive Piano

I like it

Was really nice I thought. I also noticed a couple areas where I would have added a couple more notes, but thats just me, I don't know your intent, but I like the style of your art.

EnricoSaar responds:

Thanks !
I'm still working on it, I just wanted to share it to one of my friends !

Why Now [WIP] {Dj-Abbic} Why Now [WIP] {Dj-Abbic}

hey

its good, kind of repetitive and short... Only thing I didn't like was the beginning, If you could cut four of the long first notes out to captivate the attention of the listener sooner, I think it would make the song a little better.

DjAbbic responds:

Well, it's a WIP, so it's short atm :P The beginning was an attempt at a fill, which as you heard, didn't go so well. Also, it will hopefully not build up into the 2nd half in the final, because that is just very underwhelming. I'll see what I can do to improve at the start, I also felt like it was a bit weird.

Merry christmas everyone! Merry christmas everyone!

Great... ...

I liked it, was a bit jumpy for me lol, my brain couldn't keep up with the notes lol, but very well put together. A little off in some of the cracks and pops in tune but for the most part good.

Friction (Demo) Friction (Demo)

although

it sounds good, kind of out of place in some parts, and kind of dark... what were you feeling when you made this? and how long did it take you to make?

Xarosas responds:

To tell the truth dude i wasn't really thinking of much aside from an upcomming event. (Some weird school thing that is a big grade war)
Anyway this took me about 30-45 mins to make ( I was a bit rushed) and i made it at like 5 AM so umm there's that.
Thx for the review
and btw i got ur PM and i'll be more than happy to work with u in FL Studio

I'll see u in the portal man >:D

Pacemaker - BeefourMusic Pacemaker - BeefourMusic

Wonderful piece of artwork

This track is amazing, I like the transitions from fast to slow and the overall coordination of the beat itself. Beginning with the ending is always one of my favorite styles. Have you ever thought of putting words into your music?

SUB4RU responds:

Yeah, but don't know any vocalists. If you can or know of someone (or anyone reading this) wants to record vocals on top....GO FOR IT! Just make sure you send me the completed song :)

- BeefourMusic -