DeathTechScreamDeathTechScream

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Blackmarket Blackmarket

The game is really good, the only PROBLEM I have with it is that I've been playing this game for about two weeks now. (yes, you've caught my attention for that long) The problem comes when you are between Plat III and Platinum Master. First of all, the extra X25 of plat master isn't enough of a reward to warrant my soft reset again, and secondly, 5 Million experience is too much to obtain to continue. The cap comes pretty much when I am at 1 Trillion per second in drugs and I have all but three (two drug prestige rewards and one shoot reward) prestige rewards left.

In order for me to continue playing, I will have to wait weeks, if not months to upgrade drugs very slowly and wait for my cash to build back up before I am able to achieve legendary dealer at 17.5 experience.

I really do like the game and it had me hooked for a good while, but I guess Plat III is where I end.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

100 levels and I'm done, I swear... okay, just one more wave.

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

That was by far, the most disturbing game i have ever played. It wouldn't be so bad if the psycology of the game wasn't so accurate. I truely do hope that the creator of this game didnt have to grow up under these conditions. This is the saddest, most dreadful, sorrow feeling game ive ever touched.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Seriously Awesome

Everything about this spoof rocked. Apple IPhone made me dizzy enough though lol.